Monday 4 January 2016

Help! My Madam is Forcing Herself on Me Every Night - Apprentice Cries Out

An apprentice is in dire trouble after being repeatedly harassed and forced into sex by his boss' wife who complains of her husband's inability to satisfy her.



A man has cried out for help after revealing that his boss' wife repeatedly forces herself on him each night. This post shared by Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert is asking people to help this man with a piece of advice.
 
Dear Readers,
 
"I am an apprentice boy living with my master. He has been good to me, but am having some challenges inside the house with his wife. She keeps seducing me and pulls my penis whenever she sees me. Am 27 years old and hopefully by God grace will be set free in 2017. She keeps telling me that her husband is a two minute man, and that before she could get wet, he has released. I have asked her to help him out by getting him a good doctor for treatment but she said they have tried different kinds of drugs and it isn't working out. She sometimes drugs the man to sleep off for her to come to me. She succeeded in getting me up one night and had her way. Since then I refused doing it again, I have been feeling guilty for such a terrible act, but she keeps coming and coming. These days i bolt my door to sleep and barely want to be seen around her. We rarely use condom, it's her 4 years of marriage and l have been living with my master before he married her. She started coming to me on her third year in marriage. She is pregnant now , 7 months, I have refused to touch her with the pregnancy but she has been pressurizing me . I feel so uncomfortable with such situation. What should I do please? My master import cloths and cars, he's 45years, she is 34 years."
 
From Annonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment