Sunday 20 December 2015

Help! Why Can't I Reach Orgasm During S*x with my Husband?

A woman who got married not too long ago has asked a worrisome question about her husband's predicament and hopes people will help her to find a solution before she does something irrational.


Dear Readers,
 
I am Grace. I have been married for 4 months now. But, me and my husband are having problem in our marriage. Before we married, we never had s*x. But, now s*x is very boring for me because I have not had orgasm since I married my husband.
 
I don't enjoy it with him. But, I used to have many orgasms with my ex-boyfriend. I don't know what is wrong. I have realized that his manhood is small compared to my ex. I am no longer happy because s*x is no longer enjoyable.
 
Is it my fault if I cheat on him now? I'm so worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment