Thursday 26 November 2015

14 years old girl raped to topor by 60 years old Landlord in Lagos

 
 Here is a story that depicts how petty and wicked some elderly people can be. It happened in Fadeyi area of Lagos.
 
Racheal (pseudonym) gave residents a scare after she collapsed in the passage of her parents’ rented apartment in the Fadeyi area of Lagos State, according to the Punch.

It was gathered that the 14-year-old girl almost died when she passed out a few minutes after being allegedly raped by her parents’ landlord, identified only as Christopher. The prompt response of residents of Fasanya Street, where the incident happened, however, averted a tragedy.

A correspondent learnt that among those who came to her aid was Christopher, who pretended as if nothing happened between them. However, the landlord was said to have been arrested by policemen from the Alakara division after the victim confessed to her parents.

Racheal, an indigene of Ugelu, Delta State, told Reporters that her ordeal started the day she ran an errand for the landlord, who hails from Imo State, while her mother was away from home.

She said, “He has raped me three times. The first time was late last year when he asked me to buy him N10 sachet water. I bought the item and took it to his room, but he locked the door and pushed me to the bed. He pulled off my pants and I shouted for help.

“He said he would kill me with a knife he had kept on the table if I didn’t shut up. He then brought out a black and white cloth, which he used to cover my mouth.

“He brought something which he rubbed on my private parts and his own as well.

“After he finished, there was blood everywhere. He brought water and said I should wash the bloodstains on my clothes. He gave me N100 to buy a drug to reduce my pain. He said I should not let my parents know that he had deflowered me. He said if they noticed, I should lie that it was a classmate that did it.”

The Junior Secondary School 1 pupil said the following day the suspect sneaked to her parents’ apartment and demanded the pants she wore the day he deflowered her.

“I asked him what he wanted to do with it; he said he only wanted to see it. I gave it to him, and he took it away. The following day, he returned it to me and said I should make sure I wear it.

“From that time, my private parts started itching me. I found it difficult to urinate,”
she added.

Racheal said the suspect threatened to kill her if she mentioned his name to her parents as being responsible for her ordeal. The mother of the girl is currently devastated as she stated her tight work scheduled from 3am to 11pm must have given the landlord the chance to abuse the teenager sexually. A case of rituals is suspected.
 
The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, confirmed the incident, adding that the matter had been transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment