Tuesday 24 November 2015

OMG! Man Accused of Chopping Off His Newly Married Wife's Ear Finally Speaks Out

 Sometime last week, a story of a woman whose ear was chopped off was circulating on social media, the said husband has finally spoken out. this is quite interesting!
 
 
 
 
 
A family source to the marriage between Paul Nonso Nzedebe, the man who reportedly screwed off his newly married wife, Nwogo's ear, has taken to Facebook to shed some light on the issues that led to the incident
 
In the Facebook post (above), it was learnt that Nwogo's family sponsored majority cost of their wedding and her mom seized all the money they sprayed them at the wedding. And that her family disrespects and abuses Nonso, while Nwogo slaps him anytime they have a disagreement.
 
Nonso on his part, has now come out to shed more light on the issue. In an e-mail he sent out today, he said: 
"The occasion leading up to the event that led to injury sustained by my wife was a fight between her and the maid. I'm completely stunned that somebody would turn around and tell the whole world that I did this to my wife. 
 
I am a victim of circumstances as I only came to separate a fight at about 11:30pm between my wife and the maid. She was beating the maid to stupor. I was barely naked with wrapper when I rushed to restrain her. She turned around to tell me that I am a useless man and the next thing was a slap from her. 
 
I was dazed and fell on the wall, I struggled to get my boxer while she continued to attack me. She destroyed the window-blinds and my computer before the neighbours rushed in. She went for the kitchen knife and started threatening to kill me. 
 
She finally left the compound, unknowingly to me and the gateman, as we were about repairing the door so that we can put it in proper condition for the night, she came from nowhere to rain deadly blows on my face. 
 
The neighbours held me and she was kicking and hitting me on the face so I struggled to defend my eyes. It's in the heat of the moment that the plier with the gateman accidentally hit her on her ear. 
 
Immediately she turned around and said that she has finally gotten me and that is the end of my life and that they should snap her. She was taken to the hospital and the ear was stitched back immediately. I want the public to know both sides of a story before ever coming to a conclusion or judgement."

No comments:

Post a Comment