Wednesday 25 November 2015

Wow! Check out Tontoh Dikeh's baby bump.

Rumour making rounds online in recent times allege that popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is pregnant after the photos from her traditional wedding ceremony surfaced on social media. 
 
In an interview with Hip TV in August, the TV star put the rumour to rest. "That’s a very very good thing and I pray that I should be but then again I don’t look pregnant. It’s something that every woman should be proud of. I hope it comes for me."
 
Fast forward to three months later, Tonto took to her Instagram page and shared a photo where she and her husband are holding hands in unity, and the photo shows the beginnings of her baby bump.

Knowing the frenzy it will cause among fans and on social media, she waited for some minutes and then deleted it. But the point of the post has been made: Tonto Dikeh is finally pregnant!
 
Can you spot the baby bump?

No comments:

Post a Comment