Saturday 21 November 2015

Check out this guy....his name is Phuc Dat Bich... for real men. lol.




A 23-year-old Melbourne cleaner of Vietnamese-Australian ancestry uploaded a snap of his passport and vented his frustration on Facebook after the social media giant terminated his account three times on the grounds that his name was 'false and misleading.' His name? Phuck Dat Bich. lol. You thought you've seen anything yet? lol.


This is what he wrote: ‘I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it. I've been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive. Is it because I'm Asian? Is it? Having my fb shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my "real" name, so just to put it out there. My name.' ‘Yours sincerely,’ ‘Phuc Dat Bich’





he name, which is pronounced 'Phoop Dook Bic,' is reportedly common in Vietnam, despite the spectacular response it has received in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment