Monday 9 November 2015

A Lagosian Shares Horrifying Experience In Oshodi.

The Government of Lagos State has to respond fast to all these countless cases of traffic robbery before it escalates more than this.


Hello

Plz there is somtin i would like to share with you i dont just know how to send or share it or send it to you thats why i am comenting and hopin u will c dis post and accept it...i just want to share with u what we experienced this day in oshodi bridge this night at about 8:30-maybe 9am or so.. me and my mum with my mum's friend went to eko market and as a nigeria girl i know eko market is not a easy place to just go and relax if any one would want to go to eko market one has to be at alert. Anyway what happened was that when we were coming baq home from eko market the holdup self was anoda story but when we got to oshodi bridge that was how two guys came banged d glass of the car and started beating up my mum and her frind and there was notin me and d drive could do d guy did not even come to our side only d back were my mun and her frnd sat,we were in serious hold up wen al dis happened, they broke the car glasses and put there head in and started beatin up my mum and her friend....i didnt even know what to do i was so confused it was like a scary movie i even tried removin d hand of one of the boyz that was tryin to choke my mum...hmmm the funniest thin is that the car glasses and doors were closed but still they broke it and at the end stole mu mum's friend bag where all he document and real gold was in it. They dealt badly with my mum's friend and my mum am just so greatful to God that they did not killl them. I now notice tthe wen ever there is a stand still like a very serious holdup in OSHODI there are some set of gangs like guys that will plan their way and will just go to any fancy car dey c and they notice that It is easy for them to make fast moves to steal all they need is to break your car glass them fight hard to take anytin they can lay their hands on in the car and wit u or on u at that moment. This is the second time we are experiencing it altho it was my dad annd my mum this tym and i would love it if you can announce it to the world mor than a million time just for pple to b very alert. The funniest thing was that nobody heard us scream d ones that saw what was going on were just lookin at us but what can they do. It is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment